My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'd like the change the world, but mostly I live inside my own head. Here are some of the things I think about.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Death Journal (Crime Statistics)

I don't know what I was thinking about when I came up with this idea, but:

Someone should go into the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city (in any city) and take pictures of all the kids under 18. Then they should keep track of all the people that die in those neighborhoods and if any of those kids dies, they should send his picture to the mayor. At the end of the year, there could be a collage or retrospective of all the kids who have died in that area to bring attention to the danger and crime.

(Problems: Maybe I'm overestimating the number of deaths. Maybe it's usually kids 18-26 that get killed. Maybe not a lot of kids get killed but rather it's a matter of overall numbers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home