My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'd like the change the world, but mostly I live inside my own head. Here are some of the things I think about.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mercedes Environmental Plan

Yesterday I though to myself: "Mercedes should go on a small buying spree and snap up old diesel vehicles of theirs, convert them to vegetable oil and then resell them." I think it would be a great little promotion and it would keep their brand name in the public consciousness. Think about it: not only would the yuppie snobs who just got their first $70k job be buying Mercedes, so would vegan hippies who hate pretty much everything about commerce. It would be a completely encompassing brand.

The other option (which might do even less for the company financially) would be to buy up the old diesels, convert them and then have contests all over the country to win them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home