My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'd like the change the world, but mostly I live inside my own head. Here are some of the things I think about.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Rich Could Repair The Economy

Y'know, if rich liberals want to change this country, they can do that in significant ways right now. For instance: what if they put solar panels all over a low income neighborhood, eliminating or reducing those households electricity bills? What if they were to step in and renegotiate some home loans? Maybe a few or maybe a bunch (think $50 - $80,000 homes).

By the same token, if rich conservatives wanted to change this country right now, they could. They could go into hospitals and pay off large bills for people, keep the hospital in business but also doing charity in healthcare. They could make a concerted effort to make business loans all across the country, helping people with start-ups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home