My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'd like the change the world, but mostly I live inside my own head. Here are some of the things I think about.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Old Scandal: BCCI

I was thinking the other day about the BCCI guys: the guys in the U.S. who made all the deals for BCCI and then claimed they didn't know anything about it. I was thinking it would be great to track one of them down (they might be dead by now, who knows?) and, as he was getting out of his car or on the street or something, "accidentally" trip and knock him down. Then, when making a gesture to help him up, look him in the face and say "YOU! You're the devil incarnate! You should die in the street, like a dog!" Attract a lot of attention. Maybe go into detail about what he did (mention "stealing from millions of Americans" or something). Of course, the ultimate idea is to maybe jab him with a needle full of botchulism or digitalis so that he dies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home